Stripping out, reclamation and demolition of facilities at the former OCV Italia S.r.l. site in Vado Ligure (SV).
Controlled demolition of buildings (no. 3 silos and no. 1 three-storey reinforced concrete building), after cutting them off by diamond wire. The facilities of the silos and building were demolished from the top down using an excavator with shears and a 25m long-reach demolition boom, after removing all asbestos-containing parts.
• Layout of the site.
• Removal of asbestos cement materials and products
• Static cutting of facilities by diamond wire or diamond disk, to protect the stability of the adjoining buildings.
• Heavy demolitions using an excavator with a concrete crushing cutter to crush the facilities of the silos and building, without affecting the adjoining buildings.
• Oxy-propane cutting of uncontaminated parts.
• Waste management
• Handling and loading of demolished and crushed materials.