Managing all the problems associated with demolitions and reclamations are the goals the company did and does invest in, in terms of human resources and specialist technology, such as controlled demolition and water-jet cutting.
Its machinery is extremely modern, complete and efficient, including 3 to 71 tons’ tracked machines that can reach up to over 30 metres.
Environmental reclamations are an integral part of the “turnkey” deal, a highly effective round of all the solutions that VICO SRL can provide. Solutions range from the reclamation of polluted soil to the de-insulation of tanks and plants, to the cleaning and flushing of contaminated plants. As to the reclamation of contaminated sites, the company can remove both soft and hard asbestos-containing materials.
Vico can provide the following environmental services:
- Survey, mapping, profiling of waste and hazardous materials
- Reclamation, profiling and disposal of contaminated soil
- Reclamation of heaters and storage tanks, and delivery of gas-free certificates
- Water-jet washing of reactors, exchangers, pipelines and general equipment
- Safety measures, packaging, shipping and disposal of general hazardous waste
- Removal of thermal insulation
All the steps in the reclamation process are designed, regulated and supervised by an extremely dynamic technical team with a background in environmental engineering and industrial chemistry.
All ‘gas-free’ and ‘completed reclamation’ certificates are issued by licensed chemists, while waste profiling is outsourced to Sinal-accredited laboratories.
- COMPLIANCE WITH THE STRICTEST REGULATIONS
- SOIL PROFILING
- SAFETY MEASURES
- NO ENVIRONMENTAL EMISSIONS
- HIGHLY TRAINED AND SKILLED STAFF